Brattleboro Family Eye Care
Brattleboro Family Eye Care is a privately owned optometric practice located in beautiful southern Vermont. Brattleboro, the quintessential New England town is surrounded by popular ski areas and miles of trails to hike and bike.
Brattleboro Family Eye Care is distinguishable from other practices in many ways, including:
- We practice at the highest level. Vermont has a great scope of practice over many states in regards to treating glaucoma and prescribing medication.
- We have a highly trained staff of Supertech optemetric assistans. Our five technicians scribe, refract, fit contact lenses as well as perform OCT, topography and visual fiel testing.
- Due to our staffing model, doctors can focus on patient relationships and eye care.
We practice full-scope optometry
- Primary optometric for kids and adults of all ages
- Contact lens fitting (including Scleral lenses and Ortho-keratology)
- LASIK co-management and post-op cataract care
- Medical eye care
Brattleboro Family Eye Care offers state-of-the-art facility and equipment, including OCT, topographer, pachymeter, Humphry visual field, digital and anterior segment cameras. Each of our three exam lanes includes and Marco TRS refracting system.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package! The practice has been is existence since 1958 and the opportunity exists for ownership.